Total Tested: 376465 | 30 Questions | Approximately 20 Minutes
Are you more intelligent than the average person?
Finally get proof of how intelligent you are! Answer 30 questions within 30 minutes to discover your IQ Score. Then on completion of the test you’ll gain instant access to your IQ score and your own unique PDF certificate and performance report.
The IQ Test has been around for quite some time. It is one of the oldest and most popular intelligence tests used. For centuries, IQ tests have been used to measure a person’s intellectual abilities and potential. On average, 85 to 114 points is considered a normal or average score, while anyone with a score over 130 is considered highly intelligent. Isn’t it time to figure out where you stand? For decades, IQ experts have been perfecting the accuracy of IQ tests. And now, we have made it accessible to everyone through this site.
Take a fast IQ test and get your score instantly! Our IQ test consists of 30 questions with 30 minutes to answer. Then gain instant access to your IQ score and download your own Certificate and Performance Report.
Assess your intelligence with our fast, reliable, and user-friendly Test!
Average IQ By Country
- United Kingdom 99
- Germany 100
- Australia 99
- China 104
- Japan 106
- Taiwan 106
- Singapore 106
- Hong Kong 105
- South Korea 102
- New Zealand 96
- France 97
- United States 97
- Switzerland 99
- Sweden 97
- Austria 98
- Italy 94
- Belgium 97
- Poland 96
The accurate user-friendly Intelligence Quotient (IQ) test. Designed by our expert team, specifically optimized to measure intelligence in an online environment.
Intelligence is the ability to learn effectively, think rationally, understand complex ideas, and adapt to the environment. IQ (Intelligence Quotient) is the quantiﬁcation of an individual’s intelligence relative to their peers. Therefore completing the IQ test and discovering your IQ score will determine where your intelligence level falls on the IQ scale.
Our fun and accurate user-friendly online IQ test comprises 30 questions that are required to be answered within a 30-minute time limit. However, the test usually takes between 20 to 25 minutes to complete. For each question, you simply need to choose the appropriate shape to answer each question.
Upon completion of the assessment, we provide a certificate of your intelligence —a 17-page analytics report of your cognitive performance — which analyzes how you compare to the rest of the population in terms of intelligence.
Have you always been curious about what your IQ is? Now’s the time to find out.
IQ Test Purpose and Benefits
For many people, taking an IQ test is the first step on a journey of self-discovery. It can provide you with valuable insight into your strengths, weaknesses, and potential.
An IQ test can be a valuable tool for anyone who wants to learn more about their cognitive abilities and potential. By understanding your IQ score, you can gain a better understanding of your strengths and weaknesses. This knowledge can help you to set realistic goals and identify areas where you need to focus your efforts. In addition, an IQ test can also help you to better understand the concept of intelligence. This understanding can be helpful in many different aspects of your life.
IQ tests scores can be helpful in many areas, including:
- Comprehensive Assessment — A thorough assessment of your intellectual abilities and potential.
- Cognitive Research — Allows researchers to better understand the nature of intelligence and how it develops.
- Cognitive Assessment — Measures memory, speed, and attention span.
- Job Applications — Some jobs require applicants to take an IQ test as part of the selection process.
- Mental Subnormality Assessment and Diagnosis — Used to identify people with intellectual disabilities and to assess their level of functioning.
One of the most notable benefits or advantages of taking an IQ test is that it provides unique and important information about a persons intellectual development. This can be useful as professionals or even family members can better understand how to support or challenge the individual.
IQ Test Results
Aside from measuring the general intelligence of an individual, IQ tests are also designed to help them reveal the skills which can greatly affect their success if one is in need of special attention. Additionally an IQ test asesses abilities in different areas including:
- Numerical Reasoning — The ability to solve mathematical problems and understand concepts.
- Pattern Recognition — The ability to recognize and understand patterns.
- Spatial Reasoning — The ability to understand and remember spatial relationships.
- Logical Reasoning — The ability to see relationships between ideas and to see logical consequences.
- Abstract Reasoning — The ability to quickly reason with new information.
What is a Good IQ Score?
A score of 130 or above is high and a score of 85 to 114 is average. Below are the breakdowns of what each score range means:
- Above 145 IQ points is Genius. Overall a percentage of 0.1% of the total population falls in this range.
- 130 to 144 IQ points is High. Overall a percentage of 1.9% of the total population falls in this range.
- 115 to 129 IQ points is Above Average. Overall a percentage of 14% of the total population falls in this range.
- 85 to 114 IQ points is Average. Overall a percentage of 68% of the total population falls in this range.
- 70 to 84 IQ points is Below Average. Overall a percentage of 14% of the total population falls in this range.
- Below 70 IQ points is Low. Overall a percentage of 1.9% of the total population falls in this range.
- Below 55 IQ points is Very Low. Overall a percentage of 0.1% of the total population falls in this range.
How to Complete the IQ Test and Get a High Score
The test only takes 30 minutes or less to complete with a total of 30 questions that gradually increase in difficulty. To achieve the most accurate test result, make sure to follow the following tips:
- Be well rested. Fatigue and emotional distress can highly affect your performance and reasoning.
- Don’t rush. This is arguably one of the most common mistakes people make when taking an IQ test. So It’s important that you take your time to carefully review each question and its choices before selecting your answer.
- Take your test where you feel most comfortable. If you’re taking the test online, find a place where you can focus and won’t be interrupted. So settle for a quiet place where you can think without distractions.
- Then make sure to put your real age. The results of your test will be more accurate if you indicate your real age as it corresponds to your cognitive development.
Does Taking a Free IQ Test Really Work?
Many free IQ test results don’t give accurate IQ measurements. However, these can be a good tool to prepare for the real thing. It can give you an idea of how an IQ test works and what to expect. With our IQ test, your result is not based on your individual result. You are assessed relative to other test takers in your age group. This way, we can provide a more accurate indication of your score and how it compares to others your age. Comparing your score to someone of a different age group can be misleading and doesn’t give an accurate indication of your intellectual abilities. So don’t worry if you don’t get a perfect score, just do your best and see how you compare to others in your age group.
Can You Practice Before Taking an IQ Test?
Surprisingly here’s no surefire way to “raise” your IQ. However, practicing through free IQ tests online can help better prepare you for the real thing. So If you are trying to apply for a job that requires an IQ test, you can use our IQ test to familiarize yourself with the type of questions that are commonly asked. Subsequently, you can go into the test feeling more confident and prepared.
Also, by taking the test more than once, you can get a better idea of which areas you need to work on. There’s also a greater chance that questions or questions with the same format will appear on your actual test giving you an edge over the other applicants.
What is a normal IQ score?
The majority of the population falls in the 85 to 114 range. So if your score falls within this range, it would be considered average.
How accurate is the IQ Test?
The IQ Test is designed to give you an accurate indication of your true IQ score. However, it is not a replacement for a professional assessment. After completion, you can get a downloadable certificate that you can use to show your results.
What is Mensa?
Mensa (mensa.org) is an international organization of individuals with high IQ scores. Completing our test does not qualify you to join the Mensa society.
What if I get a low score on the test?
A low score on the test does not mean that you are not intelligent. It just means that your score is lower than average. There are many outside factors that can affect your scores, such as fatigue and emotional distress. If you are not happy with your score, you can always retake the test when you are better prepared. The good thing about an IQ test is that it is not a one-time event. You can always retake the test to improve your score and test your progress along the way.
What is a high score on a IQ test?
The highest score someone can get is a result above 145 on a classic IQ test. But any score above 130 is considered high.